The Financial Service Associate at the Contact Centre plays a key role in delivering a best-in-class member experience focused on proactive help & advice through telephone member contact and written correspondence. They are the voice of Prospera warmly welcoming members and ensuring members receive the care they are looking for and deserve.
The Financial Service Associate responds to member enquiries and processes non-cash transactions & services accurately and efficiently while engaging members in conversations to provide proactive help & advice. They refer complex needs to team members with the expertise to provide solutions to solve members’ money paid and fulfill their life & financial goals.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively greets & acknowledges members when they call in and establishes a rapport to provide a best-in-class member experience, identifies their needs and guides them to the best solution (digital, self-serve, branch associate, advisor, relationship manager or specialist)
- Develops an internal network, building relationships across the team to achieve results and team spirit
- Accurately and efficiently processes non-cash transactions, including account transfers, stop payments, bill payments, cheque orders using various banking systems
- Provides personalized solutions for everyday banking products & services that meet members needs including personal loans, terms and RRSP’s
- Provides credit card solutions to members, seeks to understand card spend activity and recommends personalized card solutions that meet members needs
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Financial services industry or Contact Centre experience would be considered an asset
- Outstanding people and telephone skills and can quickly build a genuine rapport with members, team and community
- Active within their community and eager to make a difference through volunteerism
- Curious to learn more about our members’ financial needs, money pain & goals and is comfortable asking members’ about their financial & life goals
- Confidence in presenting needs-based solutions or referrals to members
What’s in it for you?
Career Advancement! We are committed to our employees’ growth and development and we want to see you soar. There are a number of career pathing options this position leads to, let us be your spring board.
Fun & Camaraderie. We care deeply about our members and our employees and we want the hours you spend with us to be fun, rewarding and sometimes lighthearted. We like to work hard, play hard, have fund and be there for each other.
Show me the money! We also offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits program, and a generous defined benefits pension plan.
Community Focused. We care about giving back to the communities we live, work and play in. We provide a paid volunteer day and many community minded activities throughout the year.
Apply today for our Financial Service Associate opportunity at www.prospera.ca/careers
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: