The Financial Service Associate plays a key role in delivering a best-in-class member experience focused on proactive help and advice. They are the face and voice of Prospera warmly welcoming members and ensuring that they receive the care they are looking for and deserve.
The Financial Service Associate processes daily banking transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging members in conversations to provide proactive help and advice and to refer complex needs to team members with the expertise to provide solutions to solve members’ money pain and fulfill their life and financial goals.
What you’ll do.
- Proactively greets and acknowledges members when they arrive at the branch, quickly establishes a rapport to provide a best-in-class member experience, identifies their needs and guides them to the best solution (digital, self-serve, associate, advisor, relationship manager or specialist).
- Opens accounts for new members and provides personalized solutions that meet their needs.
- Develops an internal network, building relationships across the team to achieve results and team spirit.
- Accurately and efficiently processes in-branch daily banking transactions, including ATM deposits, night deposits, bank drafts and funds transfers using various systems.
- Provides personalized solutions for everyday banking products and services that meet member needs.
- Provides credit card solutions to members, seeks to understand card spend activity and recommends personalized card solutions that meet member needs.
What you’ll need.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Financial services industry experience would be considered an asset.
- Outstanding people skills and can quickly build a genuine rapport with members, team and community.
- Active within their community and eager to make a difference through volunteerism
- Curious to learn more about our members’ financial needs, money pain and goals and is comfortable asking members’ about their financial and life goals
- Confidence in presenting needs-based solutions or referrals to members
What’s in it for you?
Career Advancement! We are committed to our employee’s growth and development and we want to see you soar. There are a number of career pathing options this position leads to, let us be your spring board.
Fun & Camaraderie. We care deeply about our members and our employees and we want the hours you spend with us to be fun, rewarding and sometimes lighthearted. We like to work hard, play hard, have fun and be there for each other.
Show me the money! We also offer a competitive salary.
Community Focused: We care about giving back to the communities we live, work and play in. We provide a paid volunteer day and many community minded activities throughout the year.