Who are we looking for?
IfOnly, a marketplace for experiences backed by Mastercard, American Express, Condé Nast, and top VCs such as NEA and Khosla Ventures, is seeking a Jr. Account Executive to assist with supply sourcing and experiential content development on behalf of our strategic partnership initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying relationships and acquiring supply with potential luminaries (vendors). The luminary can be a business or individual creative talent that can offer a compelling experience(s) which can be enjoyed by locals or travelers in a designated market (domestic and international). Think learning to make wood-fired pizza in Little Italy or touring a renowned art museum after-hours with one of the featured artists. Using your lifestyle, tastemaker and influencer expertise, you will focus on sourcing luminaries for our marketplace and most important B2B partners You will be on the front lines representing our company and will showcase IfOnly’s expertise in experience content development through your short & long term goals. You'll be responsible for creating and maintaining your own pipeline and will be expected to be creative in crafting incredible experiences to present to internal and external stakeholders
Candidates must be hungry for success, eager to learn, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing directives. We are looking for collaborative team players who will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious vendor acquisition goals by contacting targeted businesses and individuals via telephone and email. Individuals fit for the role should be both hunters and curators with excellent communication skills.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Vet, pitch, optimize and onboard premium supply for strategic partners as directed by the Director of Strategic Supply and/ Senior Account Executives for the team.
- Execute strategic content sourcing efforts based on the company's priorities and partners' preferences, with the goal of launching products that increase company/partner revenue and IfOnly's brand
- Target and acquire desired luminaries and product parameters at the guidance of the Director of Strategic Supply- launch highest quality experiences according to specific guidelines with optimal vendors
- Balance multiple Supply Team initiatives across multiple regions simultaneous
- Adapt to ongoing learnings and improvements of IfOnly’s supply acquisition process - display willingness to adjust to a fast-paced business landscape, ensure seamless transitions per shifting strategies, be receptive to directives/feedback
- Communicate in a reliable, professional and effective manner with luminaries, partners, wranglers, and colleagues
- Receive and implement instructions, feedback, and suggestions from team members and management
- Demonstrate a passion for IfOnly’s business model
- Be a solution-oriented team member - go above and beyond to achieve individual goals and collective company objectives, even when internal/external challenges present themselves and guidance may be unclear
- Be comfortable in an ambiguous environment - startups are fast-paced, and this individual needs to be okay with rolling up their sleeves and going “with the flow.”
Why work here?
IfOnly is a unique company with broad goals so there are many reasons to join our team. Maybe you’re passionate about helping build and shape a fast-growing tech company with huge potential, or you love food, sports, and pop culture, or you want to help charities develop lucrative, dependable revenue streams to support their worthy causes. Whatever your passion, IfOnly offers many sources of inspiration.
We create together, we grow together, we curate the best experiences for folks to create incredible memories together.
- BA/BS degree from a college or university
- 1-2 years Sales and/or Business Development, preferably SMB
- Measurable track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly goals
- Experience in hospitality or lifestyle industry a plus
- Experience with high-volume phone and email outreach
- Experience with pipeline management and efficient work-flow
- Experience with CRM system(s) a plus
- Ability to identify and source quality leads through independent research
- A creative tastemaker
- Comfortable with reaching out to prospects via phone and email
- Superior verbal and email communication
- Ability to listen to and implement feedback
- Professional and outgoing
- Ability to create urgency and accountability
- Successful at handling and overcoming objections
- Highly motivated, resourceful, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be a team player
A hustler who can take the ball and run with it!