- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions relating to all group packages; suggesting information about our other services, and clarifying the concept of our unique product
- Using Point Of Sale system to make sure reservations and parties are accurately reserved
- Sales support: responsible for assisting Sales Manager with sales campaigns
- Following up with groups to ensure payment is processed
- Organizing and ordering catering, maintaining party supply inventory
- Working with spreadsheets/coupon counts/concierge payments
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining multiple projects at once
- Understanding data entry and research. Ability to work with Salesforce.com, CRM, or other similar platforms for managing sales pipeline and reporting
- Recommending different product upgrades that best fit the customer’s needs
- Maintaining a professional demeanor and speaking with articulation during face-to-face or phone interactions with potential customers
- 1+ year of sales experience required
- Experience working in a sales driven environment required
- Sales and point-of-sale technology required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Ability to excel and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or other similar platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of local area business and existing client database
- Friendly, positive, outgoing personality who relates well and gets along with people
- Team player attitude, integrity, punctuality, and a professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
At iFLY, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. iFLY hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.