Workforce Management Analyst
Department: Quality, Planning and Analysis (462)
30 Adelaide Str, East
Toronto, Ontario, M5C 3G9
Number of Positions: 1
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Workforce Analytics, the Workforce Analyst is responsible for analytics and customer experience across the various transfer agency environments. The role is primarily accountable for analyzing, forecasting, scheduling, and staffing as it relates to workflow data for transfer agency operations. The role is critical to the day to day success and flow of the business in order to optimize service, quality levels, resources and unplanned overtime. The analyst will assist the team in leading meaningful daily huddles with Business Operations management to discuss resourcing, absenteeism, volumes, productivity results, historical data and other issues.
General Role & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Business Operations work volumes - to be completed within SLA across all client environments, queues and teams to ensure all client work is completed within specified client service level agreements.
- Directs AWD workflow in line with volume and business requirements.
- Performs analysis and provides recommendations to realize greater workforce efficiency.
- Provides daily SLA reporting to the business.
Analyzes historical work volumes and performance data in order to establish trends and staffing requirements.
- Forecasts future volumes and resourcing based on historical data to ensure that daily volumes are completed within SLA, across all teams, to minimize overtime on an annual, monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Identify peak and troughs of operational work volume through all relevant intervals and operational cycles and recommends resourcing adjustments as appropriate.
- Manages the Business Operations absence and schedule reporting and ensures that the same is kept accurate and up to date while providing recommendations for improvement to management.
- Analyzes and summarizes daily work volumes to management, and provides recommendations to ensure Client Service Level Agreements are attained.
- Analyzes historical Business Operational work, including volumes and performance data, and adjust resources as appropriate to account for overtime and reassignment of resources as required across all Business Operational units.
Maintain an accurate and up-to-date employee skillset matrix.
- Manage employee absences, planned and unplanned, across Business Operations.
Partner with Business Operations management and Training to manage and schedule all training, projects, and other resource requirements across Business Operations, analyzing to account for potential impact to operational SLAs
- Assist with process improvement and work-flow automation of existing processes, procedures, and SLA’s within the Command Centre to maximize internal capabilities and support client experience.
Assist with the evaluation of Command Center internal processes and help identify opportunities for standardization and automation.
Post-secondary education (math, statistics, business, administrative studies).
- 3+ years plus experience in the workforce industry forecasting / managing resources.
- Solid understanding of back-office / transfer agency environments.
Knowledge of workforce management tools and practices.
- Ability to partner effectively with management.
Excellent communication, inter-personal, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization/analytical ability.
- Strong technical skills – MS Excel / Access.
Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- iFast & AWD knowledge
- IFIC Operations Course
- Experience with Tableau Software
Experience with Power BI
IFDS Canada encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.