IEM Canada (Industrial Electric Manufacturing, Inc.), in Langley BC, is the largest independent full-line manufacturer of custom electrical distribution and power quality equipment in North America. IEM has delivered customer-specific solutions to meet the ever-changing power requirements of growth industries in North America for over half a century. This position offers an exciting opportunity within an innovative, employee-oriented company offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits and 3 weeks of vacation the first year. Please note that we will be moving facilities to South Surrey in early 2021.
We are seeking a motivated and dependable Sales Administrator to prepare engineering submittals, enter orders and track deliverables for our enterprise team. The ideal candidate will possess strong Excel, Outlook, organization and time management skills. Work hours are 8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently, process and manage customer orders and revisions
- Responsible for documentation creation and control including, but not limited to, engineering submittal packages, O&M Manuals and QC records
- Manage tracking of customer milestones throughout organization
- Report management - prepare and/or extract report data within in variety of platforms
- File management - organize and maintain records of all transactions
- Various customer account maintenance activities
- Communicate effectively with internal partners and customers and industry contacts (where required), in a timely and professional manner. Ensure all affected departments are well informed and provided with timely updates to open projects/concerns
- Reports to the Strategic Account Manager with additional support to the Technical Account Manager and Enterprise Business Executive as requested
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Excel (creating & editing spreadsheets, including complex formulas and conditional formatting), Outlook (advanced calendar management). Knowledge of Bluebeam would be an asset.
- Well developed time management and work planning skills. Proactively seeks out opportunities to streamline ongoing assignments more efficiently
- At least 2 years of recent project management/sales support experience
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analyzing skills - Recognizes and responds quickly to potential problems
- Anticipates needs and completes important tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new computer software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must have own vehicle as there is no public transportation near us
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Management/Sales Support: 2 years (Preferred)