IEG is the premier global consultancy in partnership strategy, evaluation and measurement for leading sponsor brands and rights holders. IEG helps brand and property clients navigate the complex universe of sponsorship and engagement marketing to optimize the value of brand partnerships for all stakeholders: sponsor, rights holder and audience. Our insight reflects the depth of our practical experience, disciplined approach and ground-breaking points of view.
In 2018, Engine Shop, the award-winning engagement marketing agency, acquired IEG, uniting IEG's premier sponsorship valuation, research, measurement services and thought leadership programming with Engine Shop's modern approach on connecting brands to consumers through multi-channel engagement marketing.
Our new Research Associate will need to be a multitasker who is detail oriented, extremely organized, collaborative, motivated, with a constant "no job is too small" attitude. This person must be able to identify potential challenges, create solutions on their own, consult with clients and agency partners. We are looking for someone who can keep up with the fast pace of this work and the challenges it provides.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A self-described "self-starter" with a passion for sports and entertainment looking to break in to the world of marketing research and data analysis with the desire to actively contribute to a variety of projects
- A recent college graduate or someone looking for a career change while getting real world experience in research and data analysis
- Someone who wishes to develop skills such as project management, secondary research, data entry, data analysis, content creation, problem solving and developing insights through real-life, hands-on experience
- An individual who can apply developing skills sets, industry interest and proactive attitude to daily project management responsibilities
- Someone who can work in a collaborative environment
- A person that will be inquisitive and open to mentorship opportunities while exploring career opportunities that may be available throughout the trainee program. Engine Shop's core consumer engagement verticals include Experiential Marketing, Branded Entertainment, Digital, Strategy, Measurement & Research
- Other related duties as reasonably assigned
- Limited 6-month term
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flex vacation policy