We are a wedding invitation studio based in Gastown, looking for a detail-oriented, design-minded and responsible individual to help with studio organization, shipping, parcelling, printing and design project assembly, with potential to help on photo shoots and with client design work. This part-time role requires one full day or two half days in the Gastown warehouse studio. Applicants must be located in the Greater Vancouver area, and able to travel downtown. The role is independent and flexible.
- monitoring incoming shop orders, packing and shipping.
- assembling completed graphic design projects and preparing pieces for client delivery.
- assisting with in-house printing projects
- compiling and sending design client welcome packets / sample packs.
- ongoing organization and maintenance of the studio workspace.
- miscellaneous tasks in the studio, which may include supply ordering, inventory counting or light equipment set-up.
- be detail-oriented, thorough, and conscientious.
- be punctual, responsible and efficient in handling the studio's needs.
- be able to create task lists and manage ones own time
- have excellent organizational skills and an ability to maintain a tidy and efficient workspace.
- have an ability to respond in an empathetic, warm, articulate, patient and kind tone in all situations.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour