Microvellum/ CAD drafter / Detailer utilizing computer-aided design systems to create technical drawings and prepare part detail drawings using 3D models created by Project Engineers. RFI and GC submittal knowledge is critical. Strong ability to examine and interpret architectural intent from commercial/retail construction drawing with supplemental documentation required. This includes but is not limited to assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams including all necessary notes and details required for product manufacturing with a focus on "Wood Mill-work".
* Accountable for the preparation of architectural fixture drawings and detail fabrication drawings.
* Creates CAD detail manufacturing drawings for various projects
* Revises and modifies drawings as required to process Engineering Changes.
* Creates Installation/ Assembly manuals and Customer drawings for various projects
* Drafts detailed Multiview drawings of in-house manufactured parts and outsourced components
* Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
* Work with Product Structure Specialist to make sure that all revisions to B.O.M.s are completed.
* Ability to thoroughly examine and interpret architectural intent from commercial / retail / construction drawings, specifications, and supplemental documentation
* Ability to review RFI's from vendors and GC and responded with detailed and accurate answers within a quick turn around time
* High level of experience interpreting commercial / retail / residential construction drawings
* Substantial knowledge of commercial / retail / residential millwork and casework
* Knowledge and familiarity with the AWI and/or AWS standards
* Review and approval external shop drawings from vendors making sure all submittals are accurate and as required for GC submittal
* Produce high quality shop drawings from architectural drawings, sketches, specifications, verbal and supplemental documentation
* Drawings to include fully defined elevations, cross sections and details, finishes, bill of material lists, product lists and kit lists
Job Type: Full-time