We're seeking a driven Dental Marketing Inside Sales Representative to:
- Assist in creating and overseeing our marketing plan. Our primary services include dental website design, SEO (search engine optimization), social media marketing, AdWords and Facebook campaigns, dental practice branding, and much more
- Hosting marketing planning sessions with clients (inbound inside sales)
- Creating marketing plans for clients based on the client's needs and long-term best interests
- Helping the dental practice owners meet and exceed growth goals
- Attend networking and sponsorship events to generate business growth
- Display the company's core values and represent the organization with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
Long-Term Dental Marketing Inside Sales Representative Goals (12-24 months):
- Aide in establishing a structure in our sales process
- Move into a sales management position
- Train additional sales representatives
- Recruit dental professionals to join our affiliate program
- Help the business reach new levels of success
Short-Term Dental Marketing Inside Sales Representative Goals (Within 90 days):
- Learn the business' offerings inside and out
- Average 10+ new clients per month
- Make a positive impression on new clients
- Set appropriate client expectations
- Generate and field leads
- Study competition's offerings, strengths, and weaknesses
- Learn why our organization is the best solution for dentists seeking growth
- Learn and share our core values
Dental Marketing Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
Dental or medical experience is preferred such as dental hygienists, dental assistants, or dental treatment coordinators.
Previous sales experience is required.
Previous inside sales experience is preferred.
Must have a deep passion for sales and marketing.
Must be local and within driving distance to the Bloomingdale area.
Dental Marketing Inside Sales Representative Hiring Process:
Resume submission, Questionnaire, Phone Interview, In-person Interview.
Dental Marketing Inside Sales Representative Pay & Benefits:
This job pays a base salary + commission. Base pay is TBD based on experience, knowledge, and background. This is a full-time, on-site position. Paid holidays, sick, vacation days, health insurance, and 401K with company match, and profit sharing benefits available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- dental or medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)