Job Description: Business Development Representative
- Qualify prospects from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact prospects through cold calls, emails and social media.
- Present Identiti Resources to prospects.
- Identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Set-up meetings or calls between prospects and Account Executives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in
- Execute prospect nurturing campaigns.
- Track and report results to Sales leadership on a regular basis.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity,Organized,Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardotor equivalent CRM and marketing automations systems.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Experience in a Business-to-Business sales role for a minimum of 2 years
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office(e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach with a Team-first mentality
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance