The Product Development Intern role involves working with professional biometric enterprise application engineers to aid in the development of industry leading Biometric Identification Systems which service the world’s Public Security market. The Product Development Intern will learn and be exposed to:
- Software Development for Biometric Identification Systems for Public Security
- Working in a Technology Research and Development Center
- Working with modern Agile Scrum development methodology in a high paced product development team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform testing of applications / software including creation of automated tests
- Assessment / evaluation of new technology
- Working in Agile Scrum environment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Junior or Senior year of college with a major in Computer Science
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Must be familiar with the following:
- Java Server / ClientDESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- NoSQL distributed databases
- Cloud Technologies
- Big Data
- Linux Server platforms
- Container Technology
- IOS and / or Android knowledge
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.