The Civil Identity finance team is responsible for overseeing the financial integrity and contractual obligations of Civil Identity Solutions projects. Civil Identity is part of IDEMIA (NORAM) Identity & Security business unit, which represents $200M of revenue per year. The finance team has oversight for all Civil Identity Solutions activities in the project finance/accounting environment. The team is responsible for collaborating and communicating with Civil Identity business line leaders to provide financial insight and reporting on the performance of Civil Identity Solutions.
The job of the Finance Intern is to support the organization while learning about a career in finance. Finance interns gain practical experience in the constantly-growing field of finance.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Assist Civil Identity team with Month End Revenues entries.
- Assist with account reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist with analysis of results compare to budget.
- Other duties as needed
- Strong communications skills – strong verbal and written communication skills that support the ability to interact professionally both internally and externally with people at multiple levels of an organization to advocate for projects and achieve favorable results
- Collaborative – ability to work with people from multiple internal departments to drive performance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivated – ability to take initiative on reoccurring projects with little to no direction
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- No travels required
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a finance related baccalaureate or graduate program.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.