Junior Graphic Designer
No one ever tells their friends the most exciting thing they did last night was looking at a mobile app or website, but they always tell their friends that they went to some bad-ass party or stunt that made them think differently or just have some fun. That's what we do. iDEKO Productions is an experiential shop that creates experiences that defy the norm and always excited to get people talking. We are growing our creative services and we are looking for a talented and ambitious designer to join us in making the memorable parts of peoples lives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design assets that are informed by creative concepts and ideas for a wide variety of events, brand activations, and trade shows
- Generate a range of concepts to present to the Creative Director at the start of each project
- Participate in project brainstorms to bring personal POV and creative thinking and to also synthesize visually what is said visually.
- Create presentations for new business pitches and existing client work—designing against brand guidelines and new creative directions.
- Manage, explore, refine graphic design treatments based on creative direction for a project to develop all facets of the project, e.g. program visual ID, environmental graphics, mobile, digital and social components
- Set up the production/dev. files for vendor hand-offs, e.g. print/mobile/web
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience, preferably marketing and or events.
- Excellent Design skills, with a strong balance of identity, typography, layout, illustration design skills, and a grasp of designing in spatial layouts is a plus.
- Experience designing graphics for environmental/experiential is a plus.
- Strong aesthetic skills with an eye for colors, fonts and layouts.
- Passion and knowledge of current design trends.
- Embrace an entrepreneurial setting and keep an open, positive and collaborative communication style.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Etc.)
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint
- Understands the X, Y, and Zs of spatial design and how to graphically work in environments
- Work Authorization for the United States
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth of work and expertise
iDEKO is a full-service experiential production agency specializing in helping clients plan and produce large-scale events and marketing projects. The company focuses on innovative ways to create engaging live experiences for its clients. The agency guides clients through the entire event process from ideation to completion including planning, design, logistics, permitting, budgeting, production and custom fabrications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 2 years (Preferred)