IdeaTree is an innovator, mentor, and investor of startups. We create valuable mobile & internet companies that disrupt the marketplace when surrounded by our resources and ongoing mentorship.
Our goal at ideaTree is simple: Give extraordinary ideas access to the resources they need to create exceptional technology companies.
IdeaTree seeks out multiple professionals who thrive in a congenial, startup/fun focused atmosphere.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Competitive salary, Benefits, show us your amazing skills and we’ll reward you generously
- Great working atmosphere
For the right Candidate, the above Criteria’s are flexible depending on capability and knowledge.
If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas get in touch with us.
We require all our Team members to use timedoctor (time and task tracking software) on their machine. Please read more about the same and confirm that you are comfortable with it before applying for a position.
Please apply here (https://ideatree.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=110)