Ideal Supply is a Platinum Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies. With over 30 locations across Ontario and 90 years of serving our customers, Ideal Supply is a leader in the sales & distribution of Electrical, Industrial, Automotive and Safety products.
Presently, we are looking for an early morning Shipper/Receiver to build our team in Orangeville , ON
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive wages.
- Access to our in-house training programs.
- Opportunity for Career Advancement.
- Employee Pension Plan.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance and more.
- Stability working for a growing and well established organization.
- Check off and receive inbound freight, courier shipments, stock orders
- Invoice orders and back orders
- Pick and ship outbound customer orders
- Put stock away
- Perform all aspects of the internal IBT function
- Issue customer credits
- Dispatch drivers and keep delivery routes on time
- Schedule vehicle maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all returns to proper warehouse
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Understanding of the AS400 system (receiving, invoicing, IBT's, credits, RF Reporting and Cycle Counting)
- Good product knowledge
- Knowledge of the delivery area and location of customers
- Good communication skills
- Ability to delegate to fellow associates and subordinates
- Typing skills
- Drivers License / Clean Drivers Abstract
Ideal Supply Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You only regret the chances you don't take - apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Orangeville, ON (Preferred)