Presently, we are looking for a Driver/Parts Handler Associatewithin our Kincardine, ON location.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive wages
- Access to our in-house training programs
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Employee Pension Plan
- Benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Stability working for a growing and well established organization
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong customer service focus & problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- WHMIS and Dangerous Goods
- Typing and Computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (18.67 kgs) safely
- Certification on applicable warehouse handling equipment
- Proficiency on AS400 system
- General understanding of product uses and applications.
- Maintain professional business image
Ideal Supply Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You only regret the chances you don't take - apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- AS 400: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)