We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you're an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing email newsletters, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest industry trends in.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare and deliver Newsletters.
- Develop content for website and other outlets.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mail-out campaigns, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field (Juniors & Seniors preferably).
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday