We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include guides, templates, infographics, brochures etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Proficiency with Word Press
Job Type: Full-time