RECEPTION & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (FULL TIME)
We are a rapidly growing HVAC business seeking a talented individual that will manage our reception and administrative office on a full-time basis.
We offer a professional business environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. Hours are 7:30-4:00 Monday to Friday.
- welcome visitors by greeting them, answering or referring inquiries
- retrieve and sort incoming email and mail inquiries & responding appropriately, prepare and schedule outgoing mail, maintain logs and monitor couriers and shipments
- maintain an organized reception, greeting area, and employee kitchen/shop area
- general office and kitchen cleanliness and supplies
- scanning, photocopying, faxing, digital communications, mailing, filing and retrieval of documents, referencing materials, maintaining spreadsheets, and other tasks as required
- other clerical duties as required
- receive credit card payments for charged bills
- send customer statements and other AR duties as required
- enter all customer contact data in our CRM, FieldEdge
- manage filing of monthly payables
- pulling gas permits as required
- maintain policy & procedures manual on duties
- other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- ordering equipment and sourcing out pricing from multiple vendors
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Advanced reception and administration knowledge with 3 - 5 years of current reception experience in a busy office environment
- Advanced professional understanding of personal computers, email, database software and accounting software
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or other related disciplines. A combination of education and progressive work experience may be considered.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills including the ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- Excellent understanding of business professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, able to work effectively under pressure within a fast-pasted team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively deal with conflict resolution
- Proven superior communication skills (both verbal and written) are required
- Highly detail oriented and focused with a strong emphasis placed on accuracy
- Longer hours may be given during peak periods.
We thank all applicants, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,440.00 /year
- office administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Penticton, BC (Preferred)