Idea Resource Systems, a marketing agency / event and program developer is currently seeking a number of temporary Event Staffs to provide support to an upcoming large-scaled Anime/Game Community Event scheduled to be held on February 23 & 24, 2019
at an event venue, California Market Center in downtown Los Angeles by a Japan's leading Anime/Game producer/distributor
There are 50+ positions available
to assist with the logistical/operational aspects of this major exhibition promoting Fate/Grand Order
, one of the most popular Japanese Anime/Game Titles. Idea Resource Systems is expected to hire over 200 candidates
to run this special 2-day show.
No experience is needed as we will train. We offer a pleasant work environment as part of a dedicated team. Anyone at or over 18 looking for additional income and fun is welcome to apply for these exciting positions at the top event venue with a leading exhibitor in the Anime, Manga, Game industries in the world.
Interested and qualified candidates should download the application form, fill out and submit it to
us at your earliest convenience.
[EVENT & LOCATIONS]
California Market Center
110 E. 9th St, Los Angeles, CA 90079
Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:00pm-8:00pm
Sunday, February 24, 2019 7:00am-6:30pmThe above is the basic coverage based on show hours. The shift start/end time varies by position.
$15 per hour
Independent contractors for the following positions including:
- Ushers (traffic management, line/path control, seating guests, guiding guests enter/exit, etc.)
- Security Check (Weapon check, bag check, cosplay and prop inspection, etc.)
- Check-In (Registration, check-in, distributing event ticket, counting guests, etc.)
- Receptionists (Ticket distribution, traffic control, security screening, etc.)
- Exhibit Assistants (Guarding exhibits, assisting gear set-up, equipment control, novelty distribution, etc.)
Positions are assigned at the discretion of Idea Resource Systems or its client.
- 18 years or over who is legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Available to work at least one full day out of the two show days
- Friendly attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable with great work ethic
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Japanese language knowledge/skill is a plus but not necessary