Idea Networks is seeking a Project Leader to manage our growing work load, and release our current Account Managers from on site activities
The Right Applicant will meet the following management requirements:
* 5+ years experience in cabling and associated skills, preferably in the Structured Cabling industry.
* 5+ years experience in the management of complex structured wiring projects.
* Have a proven track record of success on accounts/projects valued $500,000 or greater.
* Have a proven ability to successfully monitor cost, productivity, and achieve exceptional profitability against quoted bids. The ability to manage work to be done under budgeted costs and ahead of schedule is a must. Instilling this same thought process and philosophy in the personnel under your direction is also essential.
* BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.
* Project Management Qualification or equivalent experience.
* A proven track record of clearly communicating with the customer and supporting their needs.
* Presentation of a professional appearance and provision of a "Comfort level" to the customer that their requirements are being met is essential.
* Be as comfortable on site as in a E-Level Boardroom.
* Ability to see and capitalize on sales opportunities in existing accounts and new business.
* Presentation of weekly/end of contract reports showing customer satisfaction and profitability.
* Proven ability to work with purchasing and scheduling departments, as well as others in the Project Management team to ensure the success of all work performed at the company.
Proven technical ability in the following areas will make you a stronger candidate :
* Cat5e/Cat6 Cabling Termination and Testing.
* Multi pair riser and Tie Cabling.
* All aspects of fiber installation - SingleMode/MultiMode Installation and Testing
* Fusion Splicing
* Manufacturers certifications an advantage
* Experience with quoting software. We currently use Proquote.
* Solid experience using Microsoft Office for Reporting and presentation.
With the above requirements in mind, please supply us with a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet or exceed them. A Resume of employment history and qualifications should be attached to your cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent