Idea Evolver is an audience market research, social search media and product development partner. Notable clients include AstraZeneca, United Therapeutics, Danone Wave, and K. Hovnanian Homes.
Idea Evolver is looking for a Junior Test Automation Engineer to help build a Python-based automated testing and quality assurance environment.
Currently, we are engaged with a large pharmaceutical client building a first of its kind patient facing application that will revolutionize the way patients are able to interact with their medications.
- Understanding of application functionality from a user perspective
- Develop and implement automated testing, test plans and test cases
- Thoroughly document test results and identify defects in the development cycle
- Implement load tests utilizing Locust.io, Vegeta, etc.
- Participate in daily standup to keep your teammates abreast of recent developments and issues
Need to Haves:
- A BA or BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong OOP principles
- The ability to work and learn both independently and in a team environment
We'd Like to See:
- 1+ years of experience in writing e2e tests
- Knowledge of the Selenium framework
- Knowledge of load testing tools such as Locust.io, Vegeta, etc.
- Knowledge of the PyUnit testing framework
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful architecture
What's in it for you:
If you have an interest in learning how to build quality software that deploys and scales well with the opportunity to move into a development role than this is the position for you. You'll learn how production software is built in a regulatory environment from beginning to end.
You'll be exposed to some of the latest tech stacks in both development and operations, with the opportunity for mentorship to help grow you skillset in the direction you desire.
Job Type: Full-time
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- C/C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules