Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Web Designers and Developers (2175)
NOC Job Title: Web Developer
Expires in 0 days
Last Updated: 2019-10-17
Burnaby, Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5H 1Z6, Canada
We are seeking a Full Time Web Developer to join our young and dynamic Company.
As part of iData’s Marketing team your focus will also be providing support to the internal departments handling general IT support and manage the web development and to ensure delivery of internal objectives.
- Development, testing and maintenance of in-house e-commerce and content websites
- Develop and maintain new and existing web applications
- Designing, building, updating and maintaining responsive websites.
- Configuring & customizing WordPress, WP plug-ins & integrating with other tools.
- Assist with IT infrastructure management (Email server, backups, purchasing and upgrading computers/software)
- Keep files/code/projects organized and easily managed
- Must be experienced in MySQL and Database management and optimization
- Extensive experience with Wordpress + WooCommerce development.
- Proficient with Git and repository management
- Experience with Amazon AWS large asset
- Ability to customize Wordpress/WooCommerce Themes and Plugins using hooks (actions and filters).
- Maintain and optimize code base, troubleshoot and enhance features.
- Ability to develop API for integration with third-party web applications (ex. Salesforce).
- Maintain and improve user experience on front-end web development.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.