Who We Are:
iData's mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator on a full-time basis. We are a young and dynamic office, looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintaining a Google Adwords strategy - Keyword research, creating ads, reporting on results and planning for improvements.
- Implementing an SEO strategy for our WordPress website and content - Keyword research, copywriting, and external link building, website audits and working with the web developer
- Analyzing website traffic, users and ensuring source tracking and attribution can be made for leads.
- Assisting in writing/editing content (articles, blogs, press releases, website pages, brochures)
- Maintaining and building relationships with journalists, media sites, and client partners (also for backlinks)
- Gathering marketing stats, reporting on progress, and providing insights on improvements
- Sending email campaigns and assisting with tracking progress
- Posting on Social Media Sites (Twitter/LinkedIn focused)
- Connecting and responding to resellers and sales partners
- Assisting the marketing manager with various other tasks and design work
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a focus in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Any Google, Hubspot, or Hootsuite certification an asset.
- Excellent writing skills are a must (with a keen eye for copywriting, headlines, etc.)
- Software experience: MS Office, Wordpress, Google Adwords/Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEMrush (or similar), Adobe Creative Suite and design experience an asset.
- Outgoing and able to build rapport and talk with people on the phone.
- Creative and constantly striving for improvement through experimentation and self-directed learning.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to jobs(@)idataresearch.net.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)