Do you love health sciences? Are you excited by developments in the Medical Device markets? We employ eager, hardworking individuals from a variety of educational backgrounds that want to start and grow their career within the medical industry.
Who We Are:
iData's mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing team on a full-time basis. We are a young and dynamic office, looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates looking to apply their knowledge to the business world.
- Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Monthly staff lunches and social outings (such as Summer BBQs, sporting events, etc.).
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and development reimbursement.
- Health and Fitness subsidies.
- Staff access to a fitness facility, pool, and sauna within the building.
- Succession planning opportunities.
- Employee Discounts Program provided through Perkopolis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Use all available tools, such as internet searches, social media, contact databases, etc. to research and identify potential business prospects for each business unit.
- Assist in updating companies and decision makers within the CRM database (SalesForce).
- Assist in identifying qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Refer qualified leads to an appropriate member of the sales team.
- Proactively continue a thorough understanding of the company's products and services, industry and client needs.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Business or Life Sciences.
- Experience in conducting research/business development is an asset.
- Driven to succeed, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills.
- Detail oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to jobs(@)idataresearch.net.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
Job Type: Full-time