Do you love health sciences? Are you excited by developments in the Medical Device markets? This position offers the opportunity to build a career in the medical industry.
As a leader in providing market research to the medical device, dental and pharmaceutical industries, iData Research is dedicated to providing competitive market intelligence that supports our clients' growth initiatives.
We are currently looking for a motivated, passionate and experienced Business Development Managerto take our company to the next level. You will be interacting with the product managers, marketing managers and executives of Global Fortune 500 medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented
- Monthly staff lunches and social outings (such as Summer BBQs, sporting events, etc.).
- Competitive Group Health Benefit
- Employee Discounts Program provided through Perkopolis.
- Health and Fitness subsidies.
- Training and development reimbursement.
- Succession planning opportunities.
- Generous Compensation Structure.
- Staff access to the fitness facility, pool, and sauna within the building.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines and support overall company revenue goals and strategies.
- Develop sales targets; develop specific plans to ensure revenue targets are met, and growth within the various product lines is visible.
- Attain and manage the overall sales targets, goals and metrics of the sales team.
- Attain all personal sales quotas.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for key strategic accounts as well as engage in relationship and building activities.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Train, coach and motivate the sales team to deliver maximum impact in the market.
- Ensure all tools are in place to support attainment of goals and objectives.
- Conducts regular performance reviews to source out training opportunities, reward performance and maintain effective communication.
- Provides constant leadership promoting the company's goals, vision and
- Determine team hiring needs, including recruitment, selection, and placement of personnel.
- Maintain positive and successful client relationships; ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions, all competitors.
- Actively participate in trade shows and networking events, as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Business or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a B2B environment, with at least 2 years of leadership responsibility.
- Experience in a B2B sales environment is an asset.
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying business opportunities through cold-calling and various social media platforms.
- Proven leadership ability to engage and motivate a dynamic sales force.
- Strong client relations skills, with a track record of developing and retaining long term business relationships.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, have strong business acumen, with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Analytical acumen, with the ability to interpret and reconcile numerical data.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Confident verbal and written negotiator, with the ability to "close deals."
- Experience with SalesForce CRM is an asset.
- Flexible availability to service our clients' unique time zones.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- staffing: 3 years (Preferred)