We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to work with our Sales and Marketing team to develop a new portfolio by building new accounts.
This leadership role focuses on maintaining strong relationships with customers by keeping a continuous communication stream.
Who We Are:
iData's mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly sales quotas and goals
- Maintaining current business and developing new business by identifying and assessing sales opportunities
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers such as medical device, dental and pharmaceutical companies
- Be responsible for preparing and conducting sales presentations and demonstrations when required
- Travel to national and international medical market conferences
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, with experience selling to market research companies preferred
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to produce professional technical documentation.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills, with a strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
if this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and post-secondary transcript to jobs(@)idataresearch.net.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)