Who We Are:
iData's mission is to empower healthcare device manufacturers to succeed through making intelligent, data-driven decisions. We provide industry research that assists companies across the globe to make strategic marketing and business decisions.
We are a young and dynamic office, looking for an entry level Business Development Representativewith drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Closing sales will not be part of your responsibility
- Follow up on newsletters and attend to all matters specific to inquiries that come into the pipeline
- Transfer qualified leads to respective Account Managers
- Be fully engaged in our CRM tool (Salesforce) and track outbound leads through our pipeline via active engagements with clients
- Coordinate and schedule client engagements
- Maintain close contact with potential clients and constantly seize opportunities to check on their readiness
- Perform all required reporting as and when required by Management and business units
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Biology/Life Sciences, Economics or Business.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Experience with salesforce is an asset
- Demonstrate ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving acumen.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office
If this describes you, please send your resume to jobs(@)idataresearch.net
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- staffing: 1 year (Preferred)