Are you ready for a career change that is going to stimulate and challenge you? If you are, then iData is the place for you!
As a leader in providing market research to the medical device, dental and pharmaceutical industries, iData Research is dedicated to providing competitive market intelligence that supports our clients' growth initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Sales/ Account Manager to join our dynamic inside sales team. As an Account Manager, your focus will be on developing new business and managing existing international clients within a portfolio of assigned accounts.
Our ideal candidate has an aptitude for learning and displays the ability to quickly adapt industry knowledge to the sales process. The successful candidate is a strategic, self-motivated, "go-getter," who are looking for the opportunity to use their proven track record of delivering results in an environment that supports collaboration. They also must have the ability to quickly develop relationships with key decision makers within a diverse client portfolio.
This position offers the opportunity to build a career in the medical industry.
- Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Monthly staff lunches and social outings (such as Summer BBQs, sporting events, etc.).
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Employee Discounts Program provided through Perkopolis.
- Health and Fitness subsidies.
- Training and development reimbursement.
- Succession planning opportunities.
- Generous Compensation Structure which includes a Base Salary, with uncapped commission and on target bonuses.
- Staff access to the fitness facility, pool, and sauna within the building.
- Develop and establish new relationships with key decision makers within a portfolio of diverse client accounts.
- Proactively manage accounts by assessing new sales opportunities within existing accounts to maximize revenue.
- Use of multi-communication methods, such as cold-calling, email and various social media platforms to create and retain client relations.
- Achieve assigned targets for portfolio volume and monthly revenue goals.
- Display competency and proficiency in developing strategies, identify decision makers, solve and interpret sales objectives.
- Negotiate pricing and prepare proposals.
- Solicit feedback to refine sales direction and product offering.
- Liaise with various departments to support client initiatives and expand sales leads.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure marketing activities are aligned with sales priorities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Business or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years of sales executive or account management experience.
- Experience in a B2B sales environment is an asset.
- Experience selling to Director and VP level executives in large organizations is an asset.
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying business opportunities through cold-calling and various social media platforms.
- Ability to identify decision makers, solve and interpret sales objections.
- Ability to solicit feedback to refine sales direction, product offering and presentation.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a successful record of sales growth.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Confident negotiator, with the ability to "close the deal".
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office.
- Experience with Maximizer CRM is an asset.
- Flexible availability to service our clients' unique time zones.
Sales Compensation Structure: $50,000-65,000 Base Salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications) + Uncapped Commission + On Target Bonuses
If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to jobs(@)idataresearch.net.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)