The Senior Software Product Manager role requires an individual who will establish, define, drive and launch a software strategy and software product line for the organization that complements the hardware product line, provide a full solution for ID TECH products and overall organizational direction. This position will collaborate with the business stakeholders and engineers to create, prioritize and execute the software product road map and manage the implementation plan to release software solutions against the road map and achieve revenue goals assigned to the software product line.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Drive and achieve software product line revenue to meet the assigned revenue plans per product.
2. Manage the companies software solutions product life cycle and software product success through:
a. Creating and writing PRD's to define new software products for the organization
i. Develop UI and GUI for the software flow
b. Establishing a business case and justification for development and resources needed to kickoff the software products suggested
c. Manage the development cycle of the software products through working with the Project Manager and also software engineering team
d. Developing supporting tools and systems to support the software products being developed. Items like pricing, marketing material, sales trainings, presentations, differentiators versus competition, part #'s, data sheets, user manuals, etc
e. Launch software main release and future releases by manage updates and feature enhancements to the software upon release to ensure constant improvement and advancement of the software
f. Maintain a software product roadmap to provide direction to organization on future solutions and releases within the software strategy.
3. Work with Engineering to communicate prioritization of development work
4. Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
5. Manage day-to-day progress of product by actively managing PLC checklist
6. Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development or sales opportunities
7. Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
8. Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to help facilitate the timely completion of projects.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time