*The Sales Engineer position provides pre-sale support and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers/prospects and assist them in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations, demos, and training to customers/prospects.
- Acts as the key contact for the technical training for the Sales team and organize regular reviews of their technical expertise.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Provide feedback to Product Management for customer feature requests.
- Travel occasionally based on the customers' needs.
- Confer with customers to understand solution needs and to determine requirements of custom solutions.
- Work with the customer development team to ensure a successful integration of the company's solutions and support end-to-end payments certification.
- Partner closely with the sales team to address technical objectives, maintain accounts and close new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- At least 3+ years of sales engineering experience in the payment or computer peripherals industry.
- Technical knowledge of electronic payment devices or computer peripherals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Good problem solving and customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to details and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals.
- Proven ability to influence others.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Advanced training in recent sales techniques.
- Have an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate personality.
Job Type: Full-time