Join the industry leader! ID Label seeks a motivated, solutions-oriented B2B sales representative to join our growing and successful organization. You will be responsible for achieving customer acquisition and revenue targets for new and existing accounts in the warehousing, distribution, manufacturing and other vertical industries.
- Achieve annual sales targets across products and segments for direct and indirect B2B accounts (we work with thousands of well-known brands in North America)
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships with direct end-user accounts and channel partners by understanding their needs and demonstrating ID Label's value as a provider of innovative solutions.
- Successfully close sales opportunities by developing a new book of business, cold calling, social selling and converting leads generated by the company's various marketing activities.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, industry segments, product applications and competition.
- 2-3 years experience in B2B solutions sales; auto ID or barcode labels a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree required; in business or related field preferred
We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits including 401k, profit sharing and robust health insurance options. Year one: base salary + bonus. Thereafter: full commission without caps.
This position is based in a new remote Chicago sales office (state-of-the-art coworking space). Option to be based at ID Label's headquarters in Lake Villa, Ill. Up to 10 percent travel required (customer site visits, trade shows).
Learn more at: https://idlabelinc.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $88,000.00 /year
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules