Who are we:
ICY DOCK USA is a computer storage peripheral manufacturer with headquarter located in Taiwan and branch offices servicing in various countries. In ICY DOCK, we house a team of product designers, research and development team and own manufacturing facilities in China. With 22 years of leading technology in the data storage filed, we are constantly finding new opportunities and expanding in size. There has been a drastic growth in our company in the last few years and we are expecting to double our sales revenue in the next couple of years.
More information can be found on our website: www.icydock.com
- Understand and familiar with computer data storage industry.
- Able to efficiently convey correct product information to customer.
- Is self driven, organized and goal oriented.
- Provide general administrative support, including formatting reports, producing and updating tracking spreadsheets, completing orders etc.
- Be able to distinguish and relay critical product information and user experience to engineering department.
- Assist in public relation be able to generate original and well written computer product related articles such as e-Marketing/email campaigns, review request and templates for but not limited to reviewers, and customers.
- Stay current in the logistics space through research and industry specific articles
- Be accountable; consistently hit your deadlines and sales goal
- Proficient in CRM such as Sales Force
- Travel domestically for tradeshows and sales trainings three to four times per year is required.
- Bachelor degree and up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has extensive knowledge in computer technology
- 1-2 years of customer support/sales experience is preferred
- Having mechanical engineering and/or computer science major is preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Perks and Benefits:
- Casual dressing
- Flexible work hours
- Pet friendly working environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)