Vizeum, Digital Media Buyer
The Digital Media Buyer supports all clients in delivering best in class digital strategies / performance driven media solutions to answer client briefs and objectives. Under the guidance of the Digital Media Manager, the DMB manages paid search and social programs for major clients plus supporting other teams as necessary. The role includes management of Search and Social evergreen campaigns, plus recurring promotional campaigns throughout the year.
As Digital Media Buyer you will execute campaigns from end to end, including strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and billing. The opportunity requires dedication, motivation and the desire to hit the ground running and build a strong performance media program.
- Execute Search campaign strategies, analyze campaigns performance and perform optimizations
- Make credible strategic recommendations that drive clients’ business objectives, and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Provide accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Providing regular input of ideas for best practices and adoption of new features or processes
- Helping to create and deliver campaign overview reports in a timely fashion
- Proactively find new ways to build the client’s business and grow the account
- Master and maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
- Continually learn and enhance skills related to performance media methodologies and platforms
- Supports media team in management of client digital media – delivering key data / budgets / details as needed
- Builds relationships with clients where relevant; sets and manages expectations of client and internal teams, especially to ensure optimal time scale to deliver quality work and service
- Responsible for ensuring all digital campaigns are invoiced to the client in an accurate and timely manner, understanding and communicating under/over delivery to Digital Media Manager and Account Team
- Knowledge of key platforms and how to utilize effectively to put together insights which can aid wider team and client planning
- Building relationships with key platform partners and attending industry events as needed to stay up to date with new media / trends / technology / test features
- Keen interest and passion for all things digital marketing and makes a concerted effort to stay on top of emerging trends
- Min 1 years of work experience in paid search
- Knowledge of SEM best practices, tools and technologies. Must understand key performance metrics against diverse marketing goals, and how to apply those KPIs to SEM execution, bid management, and insight development.
- Deep understanding of how Paid Search / SEM interacts with Display Media, Paid Social, and other traffic types
- Google Analytics and AdWords, BingAds Certifications. Understanding of Display, Mobile, Video and Shopping advertising.
- Experience working in paid media on Facebook is beneficial
- Strong mathematical & analytical mindset and interest in data analysis
- Expert level of experience with MS Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Strong communication & reporting skills – ability to turn data points into usable insights
- Proactive problem solving / anticipating client / team needs
- Ability and experience working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Curiosity, and desire to innovate/test new approaches