WAGE: Entry level $19.30 / hr
HOURS OF WORK: 8am to 6pm (9 hrs per day), Monday-Friday
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of envelopes and/or parcels from a pre-assigned route.
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of materials from customers to be sorted at the Branch for distribution.
- Responsible for meeting customer deadlines and obtaining customer signatures, where applicable.
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork including daily manifests, driver reports, customer waybills, invoices, and returns.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a Daily Route Run Sheet, as required.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communication with dispatch, as required.
- Responsible for performing any other courier duties as may be assigned QUALIFICATIONS :
- Class G Driver's License (minimum)
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Demonstrates ability to read and interpret a city map
- Able to lift a maximum 30 kg.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Extensive knowledge of postal code areas in the GTA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.30 /hour