We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And that’s why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the world’s leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.
The impact you’ll have
As an iCrossing Social Media Coordinator, you will work closely with the Social Manager and be responsible for the executional support of the client’s social media program. You will often be the face of the brand to their audience.
What you’ll do
- You will handle the day-to-day community management of a client’s social media platforms focused around daily posting of social posts, community moderation and escalation, and social listening. This includes:
- Active support of brand initiatives, including work originating from other agency partners
Responding to questions, comments and concerns from fans
Managing crisis communication
Social media monitoring and alerts
You will support the Social Manager in development of the monthly content calendars
You will support the Social Manager in the development of monthly and quarterly social media reporting that identifies potential areas of optimization testing and growth
- You will help with Influencer identification and outreach
You will develop social listening reports and insights
You will work on contest implementation and management
You will support Social Strategists with key deliverables (Governance, Social Audits, Social Strategies, etc.)
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree with a digital PR or Communications background
You will have proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- You are known as a strong communicator and confident working with cross-functional teams.
You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is constantly evolving
You are a passionate creative thinker
- You are a natural relationship builder