Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company's success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of 'thinkers' and 'doers', our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Leader that can drive growth to the organization by providing leading our digital, physical & brand identity efforts. This person would be responsible for managing and retaining a marketing team and would report to the head of Icreon in North America
- Lead the strategy & execution number of corporate digital presences that span 2-3 specific geographies
- Lead, monitor & improve the ROI gained on a six-figure ad-spend that is designed to generate growth and SQLs for the business development teams
- Lead & execute on a variety of marketing campaigns that target in on specific Icreon product & industry focuses
- Provide real-time insight into advertising, visibility & search efficacy across all properties
Content & Context Development
- Develop & manage the execution of visually engaging, multi-channel content that details out Icreon's past successes with clients
- Work with Icreon senior leadership to develop key though-leadership arenas and execute on publishing them across digital publications
- Identify and implement plans to generate on-going content that aligns with Icreon's positioning in the marketplace
Experiential Marketing Leadership
- Enable Icreon's senior management and business development team through the management of boutique event & conference support - through the development of collateral, event campaigns & logistics management
- Identify opportunities to grow Icreon's experiential practice by evaluating & local and national events that can further drive Icreon's positioning in the market
- Develop KPIs to evaluate experiential ROI
Recruitment, Retention & Partner Management
- Evaluate the existing marketing infrastructure and define an ideal state marketing team based on organizational goals and feedback from the management team
- Lead and execute on the hiring of marketing individuals that can execute on top-level marketing strategy
- Identify whether partners or vendors may be best suited to support Icreon's marketing efforts and maintain high-performing 3rd party marketing support
- At least 10+ years experience working in a Senior Marketing Management Role, with extensive experience building and managing, small-but-effective marketing divisions.
- Proven ability to work with creative & digital teams, from UX to Frontend Design & Development teams
- Participate and support a positive team culture through employee engagement and recognition activities
- Natural, high-energy team player who collaborates well and has the capability to interact effectively at all levels of a organization and within a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent strategic and leadership skills, with the ability to conduct and manage performance of a team
- Strong ability to work independently and proactively without constant supervision
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure and be flexible to changing priorities
- Strong understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation systems, preferrably Hubspot. Strong understanding of WCMS tools such as Wordpress and marketing and sales intelligence tools such as DiscoverOrg
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of Google Ad technologies, Linkedin, Social & display advertising technologies, as well as related retargeting capabilities
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable heatlh, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- A tiered, matching 401k plan with highly flexible investment options
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals