Love comics, manga or graphic novels? Come be a leader at comiXology and Kindle, and impact the world of comics!
The comiXology Production team is looking for a Program Manager with a strong focus on delivering results and a proven project management record to drive large scale, cross-functional programs that have a significant impact on the customer and wider organization.
The ComiXology Production team is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will lead the seamless ingestion of digital metadata throughout the digital supply chain from publishers and content providers to end comic book readers. You will be responsible for building relationships with comic book publishers and stakeholders at comiXology and Amazon worldwide to drive end-to-end integration of digital content within comiXology and Amazon systems. To succeed in this position, you must thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment working with a talented, creative team, and be well-organized, adept at solving technical challenges, able to credibly coordinate between teams of technical resources and business stakeholders, and able to appreciate and meet the unique needs of comics publishers and readers.
- Proactive monitoring of digital ingestion and operational systems to identify and address issues.
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders to execute the launch of new publishers, processes, programs, and features impacting the Technical Account Managers and our customers (publishers and readers)
- Help drive data-driven decision making.
- Surface opportunities to innovate to continuously improve organizational efficiency
- Implement Technical Account Manager-focused projects focused on catalog and metadata improvements.
- Help develop concise and effective training, and communications for publishers
- Drive root cause tracking and resolution across the team
- Interact with digital content providers to stay on top of new content deliveries, changes in specs, resolution of problems including issues related to ingestion, processing, and reporting.
- Consistently improve content provider and customer experience by delivering superior publisher support, and ensuring that their needs are understood throughout the enterprise.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation