Iconic Mortgage Corp is a government licensed national lender based in Miami, Florida with operations that extend all over the state (NMLS # 1547953).Despite the drop in the mortgage industry volume in 2018, we were the few to witness increased production due to our low interest rates and high levels of marketing efficiency.
Here's quick video on our company culture and to see what the office looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfrR1o5G084
In the first year, Accountants will rotate through various areas within Payroll, Financial, & Tax Advisory practices. As they gain experience, Accountants have the opportunity to take on larger more complex assignments and move up to Senior Accountants & Client Manager positions.
- Maintains financial records for companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports and completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and payable; adjusting entries for amortizations; analyzing and reconciling retained earnings; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Processes payroll
- 1+ years experience working as an Accountant
- Experience filing Sales, Payroll, and Tangible Taxes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to be reliable and punctual,delivering tasks on time
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Must be self-motivated with the willingness to learn new concepts while being coachable
Why Work With Us:
- Starting Base Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- Excellent benefits package including Medical Insurance
- Free Parking
- Continuing on-going personal and group training
- Open work environment with rich, diversified culture
- Continuous opportunities for growth and career advancement
At Iconic Mortgage Corp, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regards to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status,citizenship, gender identity, and/or expression or other status protected bylaw.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- FLUENT English (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry