Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Having a set calendar of dates and deadlines for design and sample submissions. (Candidate must be able to multitask simultaneous projects in order to meet deadline[s].)
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop. (Please understand this is a REQUIREMENT as you will find yourself creating cads on a day to day basis.)
- Maintaining cad folders organized.
- Keeping track of development samples requested, samples pending, and samples received in an organized manner.
- Being in constant communication with our suppliers.
- Checking development samples upon arrival.
- Maintaining an organized swatch library.
- Attending sales meetings if instructed so.
- Working with our team to create and curate the company line as well as customer specific lines.
- Getting familiar with our customers to gain knowledge on how to apply up and coming trends in a way that they can understand to help improve sales.
- Constantly shopping and being up to date with tomorrow's trends.
- Willing to travel (domestic/international).
- Fluency in English.
- Having excellent verbal and email communication skills, as well as follow up skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Required)
- Footwear Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Required)