Executive Assistant for a Commercial Real Estate Firm and Development Company
Our company is seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Assistant. You will be working directly with the President as well as a hand full of Sales Representative; you will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate has to be highly motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Assist in all aspects of administration for both companies and directly to the President, but not limited to other duties as described herein.
- Preparing and formatting proposals and presentations
- Coordinate contacts, real estate trades and prepare a tender analysis
- Prepares agendas, schedules, timelines, and budgets and ensure a timely completion
- Work with the office team and perform general administration duties
- Create flyers, presentations, mapping for upcoming projects
- Assist in preparation of comparative market analysis (CMA) reports and proforma's
- Book appointments and follow up where required
- Manage client and property database
- Data Entry
- Following up and responding to emails
- Book and Confirm showings for sales representatives/team
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up is required
- Previous working experience in the real estate industry is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Only serious applicants looking for a long term position need apply.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)