iColor looking for an experienced Data Entry / Processing Clerk.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate a general knowledge of basic postal regulations and mail piece design requirements; be skilled in importing, processing and preparing pre-sorted mailing lists using BCC Mail Manager; working knowledge of the CASS and NCOA processes and preparing the proper documentation.
- Managing multiple assigned integration projects to completion;
- Finalizing customer scope document;
- Import, cleanse, CASS, NCOA and presort client provided data files to client specifications;
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of USPS Postal Regulations and be willing to take initiative to keep up to date USPS changes;
- Prepare Postal Documentation as per USPS standards to avoid errors and/or rejections on day of mailing;
- Understanding of Drop Shipment Procedures, International Mailings, Mailing Permit Application and Mail Piece Design processes;
- Creating a risk assessment; Complete gap analysis, Engaging business owners/stakeholders as needed;
- Creating and maintaining the project plan and all daily project activities;
- Coordinating interrelated operational tasks required to support the proposed solution;
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and serve as a mentor to other team members.
- Manage communication to executive management and among stakeholders utilizing available tools to ensure that all parties are aware of the project's progress, risk factors and required actions
- Using information from the client, sales, operations, and IT, document the project's scope, specific requirements, operational processes, product mix, system configuration and service offering to be implemented.
- Develop and follow an appropriate transition plan to move the project from integration to ongoing support.
- Document lessons learned and incorporate findings into future projects.
- Working knowledge of various file formats/types (.csv, .txt, .dbf, etc.)
- Firm grasp of USPS policies, procedures and regulations.
- Excellent computer/data processing skills through certification and/or previous job training.
- Work on special projects as needed as assigned by senior leadership group.
- Will be processing up to 600 Emails / Prints Daily.
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- data entry: 3 years (Required)