We are looking for Web Applications Developers who possess a passion for pushing desktop and mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers and producers to design and build the next generation of our web based applications. Candidate will build browser-based applications and enhance the existing apps.
- Design and build advanced browser-based responsive applications.
- Design and implement user-facing features in browser-based desktop and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and enhancements.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience developing browser-based applications for both desktop and mobile.
- Experience and/or interest in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills for success in a pair-programming environment.
- ENGLISH IS A PLUS! INTERMEDIATE IS ACCEPTABLE; HOWEVER, CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO LEARN AND EXCEL AS NEEDED.
- Desktop and mobile app deployment experience a plus.
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms a plus (phone, tablet, watch)
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience with Web content Manager frameworks such Drupal, Bootstrap, Wordpress, etc.
- Experience with Frameworks such as Laravel, REACT JS.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services and to hardware such as raspberry PI, FPGA, or other proprietary devices.
New York (US) and Ecuador
Hourly - Full Time.
iCode365 SUPPORTS GENDER EQUALITY: With the hopes to accelerate gender inclusion, our company fully supports and encourages programs and strategies to increase the role of women in leadership positions. Gender parity and inclusion is everyone's responsibility!