Responsible for the AR/AP process within the accounting department while maintaining accurate and timely records.
* Run daily AR/AP exporting application
* Process AR's and AP's, including, but not limited to, invoicing clients, sending supporting documents, collecting and recording AR payments, running and recording AP payment detailed schedules, processing AP payments.
* Communicate with customers concerning their questions on their AR's.
* Identify and communicate accounting errors to management
* Produce accounting reports as requested
* Other book keeping tasks
* All other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting higher preferred
* Logistics Experience Preferred
* Strong sense of working integrity and responsibility
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Knowledge in QuickBooks strongly preferred
Physical Job Requirements
Sedentary role with a fast-paced work environment. Open floor plan with moderate noise. Must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.
Salary: $36000 to $40000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: