A successful candidate will be able to provide over-the-counter service to fulfill customer and potential customer needs. The candidate will be able to identify and handle sales opportunities, refer opportunities to appropriate branch personnel, process customer transactions quickly and efficiently, and facilitate the use of alternate channels wherever possible.
- Service Customers:
- Provide superior customer service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the Bank’s products and services, and ensure customers are provided with accurate information.
- Assist customers with self-service banking.
- Attend to customers in an orderly manner to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Process and Policy Adherence:
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards.
- Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
- Record keeping as per branch requirements and the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Ensure accounts are opened according to the Bank’s product and service guidelines.
- Maximize Sales Revenue:
- Achieve sales targets assigned by the supervisor/ Branch Manager.
- Identify opportunities to promote the Bank’s products and services; where appropriate, cross-sell and refer them to relevant branch or Bank staff.
- Active participation and support for branch sales campaigns.
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members and provide support as needed.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality.
QUALIFICATIONS College or University Graduate WORK EXPERIENCE 1+ years in the banking industry SKILLS
- Highly professional and positive attitude and ability to deliver customer-focused service.
- Strong listening skills and patience to work with customers and understand their needs.
- Ability to operate and balance cash on a daily basis.
- Energetic and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly and multi-tasking is a must.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume via email to email@example.com. State the job title in the subject line.
ICICI Bank Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background check. No agencies please. No faxes please. Only those candidates considered qualified will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept on file for six months.