@ ICF Next , we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Drupal Technical Architect . This individual may sit in our Toronto office OR remote.
As a Technical Architect, you will:
- Act as architect in design and technical project lead in the strategy, design, and delivery of cutting -edge , business solutions across client engagements and internal delivery teams
- Communicate and collaborate with t he client(s) to understand problem and design a technical solution, t he BA(s) and UX to establish requirements and ensure solutions are implementable, and t he developers on the project team by directing and influencing to ensure that the design is socialized and the code works, through code reviews and mentorship, and t he QA team to share the technical requirements and needs
- Own documentation and design architecture by converting design into stories, conducting code reviews, establishing code management processes and participating in deployments to ensure flawless execution on projects
- Mentor and give direction to project team developers
- Write code, develop POCs, contribute to user stories, and provide senior-level engineering support as development lead
- Partner with project management and business development teams to resource scope and estimate new client engagements.
As a Technical Architect, you will have:
- Experience in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Experience in working with Acquia BLT, Lightning.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, HTTP, load balancers, DNS, CDNs, high
- availability architecture
- Experience in release engineering and automation
- Experience in writing requirements and design documentation
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git), Branch and Merge processes, and
- continuous integration build systems and tools. (e.g. Travis, Jenkins)
- Experience in basic Unix administration and shell scripts
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)