Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF's PulsePoint Group is a trusted advisor to Fortune 500 executives, defining strategies for communication, marketing and public affairs teams. We help leaders focus on their function’s vision and strategic planning, team structures and talent, change management, adoption of new technologies, and operating models and governance. We are proudly part of the ICF family of companies.
What we’re looking for:
PulsePoint Group is looking for a creative problem solver who can think strategically to understand client challenges and construct thoughtful designs and solutions.
Our designers use various skills including design thinking, data visualization & analysis, market research, and have a deep understanding of design principles to contribute to the creative strategy for our clients. You will have the opportunity to own deliverables from ideation to creation, as well as participate in client meetings.
What you’ll do:
Assist senior creatives with content development and design thinking
- Conceptualize and create thoughtful design materials ideation to creation
- Create compelling, digestible infographics that bring meaning to data and information
- Produce digital campaign materials, including (but not limited to)
- Visuals for social media content
- Advertising visual assets (digital and print)
- Website design/mock ups
- Visually enhance consulting deliverables, including (but not limited to)
- Presentation decks
Serve as an advisor to our internal stakeholders on creative strategy
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions
- Present and articulate concepts and designs to project leads with a possibility to travel to meet with clients and facilitate design-focused workshops
- One to three years of professional design experience in corporate communications (agency preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related degree
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with data visualization and infographics
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Strong grasp of design principles (digital and print)
- Be able to work both independently with little direction and collaboratively on a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You must include a link to your online portfolio or provide a PDF
- Motion graphics and video editing experience (After Effects, Premier pro)
Los Angeles, CA (CA72)