More than a job, a chance to inspire!
We believe in having more than just a day job – we believe in adventures, every day. Our customers love icebreaker because they love having adventures in nature, wearing nature. Our Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are a critical part of helping these adventures happen. You need to love customers all day, every day. We required a bilingual English/French speaker.
This role is a 12 month contract based in our North America Regional Office in the heart of Gastown, Vancouver, BC and reports to the Regional Customer Service Team Lead, and ensures:
To deliver best in industry service to Icebreaker’s direct customers initially engaging with us through our eCom and/or Retail channels to ensure our eCom and Retail sales teams deliver on their budgeted revenue and profit.
Tricks up your sleeve:
- Customer service experience, in a fast-paced environment, preferably within the eCom sales channel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written English and French ), phone manner and relationship management skills
- High attention to detail and strong follow-through skills
- Highly effective solution-oriented problem solving skills
- Skilled in timely execution of all initiatives – outcome and process driven and strong follow-through skills
- Strong systems and Microsoft Excel & Outlook skills
Stuff you know how to do:
- Fluent in English and French
- Consistently achieved outstanding results by creating exceptional experiences for every customer
- Provide clear concise verbal and written communication to our customers that makes them feel like it was a pleasure to contact icebreaker
- Support the eCom and Retail Sales teams within the region to deliver their budgeted revenue by providing efficient, accurate and timely services to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments
- Deliver service to a ‘best in industry’ standard
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely Sales Order Management
- Manage the returns process to agreed standards
- Resolve all end consumer complaints following agreed process
- Be the expert on Icebreaker products and explain the benefits and technical details of all products and Icebreaker’s ethics
- Support the sales, marketing and Global eCom teams to implement global and approved local marketing programs
- Maintain stock integrity by accurately processing Orders, Returns and Adjustments
- Assist the eCom Ops team with troubleshooting website order complications and communicate any issues and suggestions based on consumer feedback to appropriate departments
- Support finance with month end reconciliation and with discrepancies as needed
- Cover the Wholesale CS team when required
What you’ll get a kick out of:
- Being recognised as the person who is amazing with customers
- Getting all the details rights and following through on everything on your plate
- Finding solutions to problems and sharing these with others
- Raising problems/roadblocks you come across that you can’t solve to others
- Being a product expert – you’ll love getting to know the icebreaker products and being able to explain the benefits and technical details of our great range
- Being involved in sales, marketing and Global eCom teams programmes from time to time
What you want out of life:
- Opportunities to shine and develop
- To get a global view of the world
- To help people have a better balanced life by getting outside and into nature
Icebreaker is a world leader in merino clothing and we supply our Adventure, Life and Training ranges to more than 4,500 stores across 47 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference. Sustainability isn't just a feature of our products, it's in the values and design of our business. View our Transparency Report here:
We’ve also recently joined the VF Corporation, a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 70,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue and we’re excited about what being part of VF’s amazing portfolio of brands will offer us in terms of best in class industry knowledge and global career opportunities for our people.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.