For over 30 years ICC Compliance Center has been empowering companies handling Hazardous Materials with the Products, Services, and Training, they need to comply with the industry regulations that impact their business.
We are looking for an innovative and creative Junior Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team.
The Junior Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager, and assists in the creative design of print and online media, including sales materials, product materials, photography, and more. They are responsible for monitoring and updating ICC web sites, all social media channels, executing scheduled campaigns, and the routine data analysis from social media and web sites.
ICC is an industry leader that strongly believes in providing industries with the necessary knowledge and products that keep everyone safe. Strategic new thinking and great ideas are imperative to our growth; therefore, we actively pursue opportunities that exceed our customer's expectations with custom, cost-effective solutions. Join our diverse, supportive, and entrepreneurial team as we continue to grow and inspire improvements in our industry.
When applying for this position, please send us your resume and links to your portfolio or previous media work online, and outline in a paragraph or two why you are the right candidate for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creation of graphics for digital and print purposes supporting campaigns, sales materials, social media and products including some photography.
- Assist with creating and updating sales sell-sheets, catalogs, product artwork, and marketing materials.
- Manage, update, and monitor ICC web sites, weekly newsletters, and social media channels.
- Execute approved digital and print marketing campaigns that support ICC's strategic initiatives.
- Help to develop and maintain social media content calendar, including proofreading blogs, writing status updates, tweets, posts, etc.
- Gather, report, and analyze digital media metrics and results using various tools, and provide insights from the industry and overall marketing campaign.
- Work on special projects and other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in creative design for digital and print media
- 2+ years of Social Media platforms (including paid advertising)
- 2+ years' experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and E-Commerce
- Post-secondary education in Design, Marketing or related field
- Strong communication, copywriting, and editing skills.
- Highly organized, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, an eye for good design, and a solid understanding of branding and visual identity best practices.
- A team player with a positive attitude, a desire to continue learning, and the ability to take and give feedback.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Health benefits
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Casual dress code
- A supportive and collaborative workplace
ICC Compliance Center is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Please email resume in WORD or PDF format, along with salary expectations.
* SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No Agencies
- All offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and Police background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and E-Commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Platforms: 2 years (Preferred)
- Creative Design for Digital and Print Media: 2 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)